Spending New Year's day eve with my Grandmother at Dave&Buster's!



I apologize for my lack of posts and timely matter. My post will come out weekly every Monday in addition to random times.

Now, December 29, 2017, I called and spoke with my good friend Cythnia at Dave & Buster's located at 2700 W Expy 83, McAllen, TX 78501 to set up a tour for my Grandmother.



The day before my granny made a comment in front of her friends, " My grandson works with companies like Dave & Buster's and Lacks Furniture store.", she continues to say she had only been to the front door of Dave & Buster's and wondered what it was like on the inside. Of course, one of her friends suggested I take her. So, I called my friend.



First, my friend was awesome! Red carpet treatment from start to finish! She said to come down anytime and she would have everything set up! So, my granny gets excited and says okay let me drop this off and then let's head down there. 3 hours later my granny was ready to go...



When pulling into the parking lot of Dave & Buster's you get an arena type feeling for parking backed by a huge building filled with promises of excitement! I liked how they made the entrance drop-off/pick up accessible and enough of room for 3 or four cars to be there. The entrance is tall glass doors with sleek stainless steel trim. Tailored to colorful schemes of designs!



Once past the doors; right away you are can see the bar, large tv's and your options of dining areas! You can pick a private area, more restaurant-like dining or the open sports bar feel surrounded by massive screens all displaying the most popular sports events of the day! You can even request for the screen closest to you to a sporting event not viewed! To the right is a counter dressed in prices and specials so you can buy your cards for the venue. To the left, you can request your table for the restaurant style seating from a concierge stand. Or you can walk ahead past the seating areas than the bar to head to the floor of pleasure!

We opted to seat to the left in the restaurant area which was laid with black contemporary tables and maroon cushioned color booths set in white trim. Different yet really nice! Across from there are tall clouded glass covered doors that lead to meeting and conference rooms which are done with a/v and buffet style spreads for vegans to corporate settings!



You have to check out the Menu! (scroll down a little to see the menu). We had an awesome app with "Fives all around"! With 5 wings your choice of dipping sauce, 5 chicken quesadillas wedges with cheese sauce, 5 pretzel pizzas, 5 pretzel dogs, and loaded tater tots which if it seems like a lot; it is! We each got the half rack of ribs for our entree; which we were full from the app. The ribs come with a sweet bold flavor sitting on top of skinned mashed potatoes with spinach dip on one side of the rack of ribs and an awesome cheese sauce on the other side.



The highlight of my meal was an awesome drink called "Henny's Strawberry Nirvana"! They now have a large amount of specialty alcoholic drinks that can only be found at Dave & Buster's when anyone visits south Texas! #facts


So, I and an elder went to the gaming area for the next hour with 60 credits, is only $12. First, we played deal or no deal. She being the button pusher person, of course, chose to take it down to the last case. We then played wheel of fortune! I know right and a big ticket winner. Needless to say, we enjoyed ourselves. I can honestly say I saw couples, families and just friends hanging out. Dave & Buster’s really has it all!









































Comments

Secure Private DECONTAMINATION Service