WHY MY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION WILL WORK AND WHAT YOU CAN DO TO STICK TO YOURS!

NEW YEAR! NEW YOU?





THE REASON WHY MY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION WILL HAPPEN IS...

all my resolutions are self-goals I've been working on! 
So, really I made affirmations and confirmations. ⟳
Re-looked at the upcoming year quarterly for my business and set out 4 POWER GOALS TO be met! Each goal being met at each 3-month mark! 

FOR SELF GOALS... 

  1. COMMITMENT TO SELF  DISCIPLINE ... 
    1.  YES, no one else is going to poo what you eat or step in your feet. Study the "LAW OF INEVITABILITY"!
  2.  WHY COME UP WITH SOME BEAUTIFUL IDEA AND NOT FINISH IT? SO, EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T LOSE the weight, stop smoking or whatever than re hone in on it. Press reset because every day is a new day! 

"I wisedom rest with prudence, a wise man studies witty inventions.:"    - Proverbs 8:16 

KEEP LOOKING AND LEARNING NEW KNOWLEDGE AND GOALS; JUST USE AND FINISH THEM! 





Comments

Secure Private DECONTAMINATION Service